Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Where does the time go?

All I can say is WOW.....its been months since I posted on our blog.  Yes I am alive and well.  

I suppose this is good reason to do a post.   You all know I am an active member of an Etsy team called Folkart and Primitives.

We are hosting a celebration this month called



  


If you click on Christmas in July up there ^  it will take you to over 1100 items that participating shops have tagged to gain your interest.

But wait.........there is MORE !!

We are also having a TREASURE HUNT for our followers and buyers.  Information about this hunt can be found on our 
If you are not already a member, request to join so you can participate.   Over 20 shops have donated a handmade ornament, one person will be the lucky winner !!

Interested in seeing more of our items?    You can copy and paste these links too.


  

We would love to see you there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment